Monday, July 27, 2009

Ahhhhh...

Saturday night we got home from Powell. Late. I went to my room, laid down on my bed and exhaled. I love that place. It is without question my favorite. Not to mention that I went with my awesomest family and the Shoells, which just made it that much more enjoyable. I could live there.

Of course, it wasn't all just smiles. I did get my camera wet, and it won't turn on anymore, and my sky ski isn't working quite as well as it should. For some reason it keeps just randomly turning on you and stuff - kind of frustrating. I got some scrapes, but overall, we had an awesome, enjoyable trip, and had a lot of fun and time to relax! It was great!

So now I'm back to working and schooling! Hopefully I can catch up on all the stuff I've missed this week in my organic chemistry class and in lab. Because...

I'm going camping this weekend too! Vacation time all over the place. This is the annual guys camping trip with friends from high school. It's going to be sweet. Sadly, I can only go friday night to saturday morning, but it'll be fun anyways. We're headed up to the Uintahs!

No comments:

Post a Comment