Wednesday, August 26, 2009

School! And over 100 views!

Well, it's official. School's started. It actually started on Monday. Also, today my blog passed 100 views! Thank you to all my faithful readers (all few of you) for helping me achieve this greatness.

My school schedule this semester is going to be kind of rough. I'm taking "calculus-based physics", "differential equations and linear algebra", "biostatistics", and "strengthening families". That's 14 credit hours of mostly-math enjoyment! I've realized that taking summer classes is helpful for reducing later semesters' stress levels, but it makes it a lot more difficult to jump right back into school for the fall and spring semesters after only a 2-week break.

Anyway, I am now officially accepted into the Bioengineering Major! That just means I get to start taking more difficult classes. I'm excited though. It looks like it will still take me 3 years (including this one) to graduate with a bachelor's. That's a little longer than I would like, but I guess it'll be ok just as long as I finish sometime. Plus, I don't mind school. I enjoy learning, it's just the expense and the stress of it all that are annoying/frustrating.

So, if you'd like to donate to the "Education for Life Fund - for Eric Carruth" just send me an e-mail or give me a call! Or, my bank account number is 3 at that one bank. Thanks for all your support!

2 comments:

  1. I tried to add some money to that account, but they rejected it, so I put it in my vacation fund instead. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am part of those 100 page views! And CONGRATS on your major! School is always wonderful - every day is enriching and your mind feels constantly utilized. Take advantage of it while you can!

    ReplyDelete