Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Delayed Christmas Present!

For Christmas, I received some cash from a few different sources.  I have been wanting to get one of these for a while (especially after seeing my sister's), and hoped to get one for Christmas, but I figured it was a little out of my parents' (or Santa's) price range, (since they told me it was).  So, combining the cash gifts I received, and supplementing any further expenses out of my own account, I purchased something to help me through the rest of my schooling:



Here it is!  A 7 X 10.3 inch Netbook, with up to 10.5 hours of battery life!

I'm pretty excited. 

If any of you have any extra Microsoft Office licenses lying around, let me know.  :)

3 comments:

  1. I don't have any licenses lying around, but you can usually get a pretty good deal through the University. Go to software.utah.edu and look for Microsoft Office. I don't know what all the different versions of Office are now, but they've got something called Office Standard for $58 here: https://software.utah.edu/osl/detail.shop?productId=1198&vendorId=14

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new toy! I'm glad you got one!

    ReplyDelete