Monday, October 26, 2009

Tribute

To awesome dates!

Sometimes, it's easy to get tired of going on dates when you don't see a lot of "fruits" from your efforts. By "fruits" I mean getting along with someone well enough to see a relationship grow.

Then, there are those times when you go on a date, and it's just refreshing to be able to talk with someone, and because you're similar enough, you can understand each other and just have a great time. It is my experience that these types of dates are rare, and should therefore be treated as such. I think that's what most single people are looking for.

So this is my thank you - to those whose personality "rings" with mine.

1 comment:

  1. I love this blog! Not cause you are all excited about 1 date in particular, but because you are so grateful for any date where you feel a connection and have a blast - I have the feeling regardless of if you go out again or not. Although, going out again always makes it that much better. Props to you for the attitude of gratitude instead of a baditude! Yeah, Eric!

    ReplyDelete